Sunday, November 2, 2008 @ 3:35 AM

Watched HSM3 on friday! Big thanks to zl for the treat, it was fun crapping with him all evening long with subway for dinner. And making me feel like an alien. x) i got home, did the template and dozed off in front of the com while waiting for hotmail to load. went to sleep anyway because the battery went flat.
-
Woke up early Saturday morning to send the stuff i did on Friday, and to my horror, i forgot to attach the file i was supposed to send. HAHA something is wrong with me. But yeah, just managed to iron everything out so i guess it's time to sleep now. And i'll have to be late for prac tmr. Urgh. :( High School Musical 3 after! [someone's making me feel bad watching it for the 2nd time with so much work undone. BUT I SHALL WATCH IT ANYWAY. (:]


And with every step together, we just keep on getting better.
So can i have this dance?


-


芊卉


love♥

I may not be the best, but I’m definitely not like the rest. ♡


Credits

ads
http://www.emailcashpro.com